Capacity Building Supports
In this section:
What are Capacity Building Supports?
Under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Capacity Building Supports are described as supports which enable a participant to build on their independence and skills. These include:
- Plan Management click here for information
- Support Coordination click here for information
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Learning
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living Skills
Contact us to find out how we can support you.