Home and Community Care
Home and community based services include ageing support, personal care, respite, domestic assistance and social support.
Supports can be provided in-home and in the community based on individual needs and choices.
- Assistance with hygiene and self care
- Support to participate in the community
- Social contact and group activities
- Support to attend appointments
- Assistance with shopping and errands
- Support to complete household tasks
If you are interested in receiving these services, please contact My Aged Care or your private funding body and ask for a referral.
My Aged Care
Phone: 1800 200 422
Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturdays: 10am to 2pm
Eligibility includes being over 65.